Ir al contenido principal

6 MINUTES BBC LEARNING ENGLISH

A SITE I STRONGLY RECOMMEND

https://www.bbc.co.uk/learningenglish/english/features/6-minute-english

IF YOU LOOK AT THIS ONE

https://www.bbc.co.uk/learningenglish/english/features/6-minute-english/ep-200220

AND SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH YOUR OPINION ABOUT FAST FASHION GIVING REASONS FOR YOUR ANSWER I WILL GIVE YOU A BONUS POINT

Comentarios

  1. Ten things that make me happy:
    1.-Vidiogames. I love playing vidiogames, mostly multiplayer ones, where I can meet new people.
    2.-Playing the piano. I also like playing famous songs on the piano, such us the tetris theme.
    3.-Going to the terrace and breathe fresh air.
    4.-Eat sunflower seeds. I like the taste of spicy sunflower seeds.
    5.-Watching a film with my parents. We sometimes watch a film, normaly comedy. An example is Thi Mai, a very good spanish comedy film which is avalable in netflix.
    6.- Listening to music.
    7.-Watching series.
    8.-Cooking. I sometimes go and cook something like a cake.
    9.-Arguing with my friends about how much homework we have and how evil our teachers are.
    10.-Watching documentaries about any topic I like.
    These are ten things that make me happy from Nicolás Desviat from 4b.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

WHAT MAKES US FEEL HAPPY DURING COVID?

IF YOU ASK ME WHAT MAKES US FEEL HAPPY WHILE WE ARE IN A VERY STRESSFUL MOMENT AS WE ARE NOW. I THINK THE ANSWER IS STAYING POSITIVE We must start every day waking up and finding those things around us which can make us smile. SETTING UP A ROUTINE We may not need an alarm clock these days, or we may still need it! Get up, have a shower and get dressed. Change your pijama into something comfortable and start your day! DOING EXERCISE We can't go out, but we can't be all day long from the sofa to our bedroom. Every hour we must stretch and walk around, look outside and follow someone on Instagram or any page with lots of exercising. BEING IN CONTACT WITH FRIENDS We all need to talk to others and specially with our Friends. We can't forget them. Set aside a time, not to watsup all the time but to make a video conference with them. You can also connect to exercise together. Whatever breaks your routine is always welcome. In our fourth year book our lesson ...

MISTAKE 4 Singular/ Plural-

You need to pay attention to maintain singular or plural If the subject is in the plural the verb must follow the same pattern. The same happens with other wods like pronouns The most common one: This /these I was impressed when all this crimes happened instead of these crimes. But the same happens using the verbs:  there is 3 seasons We need to write there are Please pay attention. From now on this is going to be M4